• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Help advice please?

lisa1983

I had my first fill today after not having one for 9mth due to me expecting but this is where i need advice!!
I had my band filled today to 1.5 ml to take me to 5ml she with drawed it all then put it all back in.

but since then my port been hurting did say this to her she asked me to have a drink and see how I felt I drank ok I been on mush she told me so made a thick soup had smoothie and did eat custard and banana smashed,
But here my problem my tummy gone hard. And my port v hurting and I can't lie on my belly ad it hurting is this normal after having a long break from having fills?
Am not sure if this is coz she told me to go on mash as normal I go on liquid after but since am breast feeding she said mash so it don't affect my milk.
Any advice will be great

Lisa x x

Not experienced any sort of port pains.. But could the hard tummy be wind? I know if I don't eat often enough or enough quantity, my insides sound awful as winds being created ... Then the pain/hardness can come ... Hope you are feeling better now xxx

Not experienced any sort of port pains.. But could the hard tummy be wind? I know if I don't eat often enough or enough quantity, my insides sound awful as winds being created ... Then the pain/hardness can come ... Hope you are feeling better now xxx

It pretty sure it's not wind woken up and still in pain :-(

Lisa x x

Call the hospital methinks xxx

id say depends on the scale of the pain if the port is over the rib the needle can hit the rib and it hurts for few days, iv had that a few times it hurts when they do it so you would know if it that , if things are uncomfortabnle id give time to settle if in agonising pain seek medical advise asap

Back