• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Am I Still Obese or now Overweight

wildchild

Hi,
I have weighed yesterday and am now 12s 12lbs losing 50lbs since starting pre-op diet on 25-05-2012.

Now my question is am i still obese or overweight ? The auto recorder on here and ticker factory say I'm 30 bmi but the site below states 29.4 bmi.

BBC - Health: BMI calculator (imperial)

I'm just curious as I suppose the BBC site is slightly more accurate :confused: . Victoria x

Last edited:

claire-anna

I have a bmi calculator on my phone

What's your height and weight in lbs and I'll have a look x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

BlueDiamond

Hi,
I have weighed yesterday and am now 12s 12lbs losing 50lbs since starting pre-op diet on 25-05-2012.

Now my question is am i still obese or overweight ? The auto recorder on here and ticker factory say I'm 30 bmi but the site below states 29.4 bmi.

BBC - Health: BMI calculator (imperial)

I'm just curious as I suppose the BBC site is slightly more accurate :confused: . Victoria x

Hello there - the Site I used and putting your weight of 12st 12lbs and your height of 5ft 5 - it come back as bmi as 29.5 and classed as overweight. -Hope this helps xx

wildchild

Hi, thanks for the replies some sites must be slightly more accurate than others going down to 1/10 of a bmi. I know I'm there or there abouts so no problem. Victoria x