• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

am in spain and its 46 degrees

john m

omg came 2 spain 4 a 5 night break and the heat is a killer.am drinking so much water i cant eat food,as an example i had half a slice of toast and a spoonfullof scambled egg 4 breaky then drank all day,just been 4 dinner and had 3 small bits of chicken on a kabab skewer and i feel stuffed.the holl is good but the eating and drinking is 10x harder away from home,gd points r fitted in plane seat np and no belt exstension needed whooo hooo and even tho its 2 hot still btr than wot u lot in the north east r getting lol

Where in Spain?
-so I can avoid lol:)

lol thx poppet costa del sol and u want 2 avoid it,2 hot all i wan is 2 sit with a cold pint but dont think i cud manage a mouthfull,b ok 2 moz when i stop feeling like a balloon full of water

Have fun, did you fit comfy in the plane seat?

OMG I nearly died in the mini heat wave at the end of June. 9am on the Sunday I was standing in the shade not knowing what to do.

46 degrees - even my oven doesn't go that high!!!

Enjoy your holiday - you'll be at goal when you get back, not eating and living in a sauna LOL

Back