• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

An Honest Man? Me? Never

Karlos

Well the deed is done, last Saturday at 2.45pm my other half and I finally tied the knot after 38 years together LOL. The weather was fine during the time we were outside which was great, and the day went really well. Val looked beautiful as ever and had a great day

I'm the second one in from the right and the bridesmaid is our daughter Kaylian. The other are Val's brother, sister and BIL on the left

Attachments

• 419949_3326193155390_1285231947_33317340_164978055_n.jpg
    419949_3326193155390_1285231947_33317340_164978055_n.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 236
That's fantastic! What a handsome lot you all are - the bride looks gorgeous and your daughter is stunning - you must be very proud. Congratulations to you both, hope you had a magical day xxx

Congratulations Karlos.Me n my other half are celebrating 25 years this year and are going to have our marriage blessed and renewing our vows in celebration

Aww thats a lovely photo, Congratulations to you both xx

Congratulations to you and your new wife Karlos xx

Congrats Karlos and Mrs Karlos !!!

Thanks for sharing your photo! :)

:love047: :553: :candledinner: :553: :love047: :0chacha: :heartpump::heartpump::heartpump:

Congratulations! :) x

Awwww, what a lovely bunch you all are! I wish you both a long and very happy marriage. Thanks for sharing the photo, I was wondering when it was planned for (nosey devil that I am!)

oh congrats to karl and val, everyone looked beautiful :) xxx

Congratulations Karl xx

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Congrats Karlos, what a lovely pic, looks like you had a lovely day xxxxx

:talk017::kissass2::party0019::bananalove:

Congratulations Mr & Mrs King :) hope you had a fabulous day creating some lovely memories ... still handsome Karl :) Val & Kaylian are a couple of beauties :) Hope you are having a good honeymoon :):) xxx

Mr and Mrs Karlos you all look so handsome congratulation

CONGRATULATIONS ... to you both :)

Congratulations to both of you.

Andy

Back