• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

An Honest Man? Me? Never

Thanks everyone you're very kind.

It was a lovely day and Val did look stunning. She's waited a very long time for her day and I'm just thrilled it was one she can remember for a very long time.

The ceremony was really nice for a council do (Registry office :D) and the venue for the reception (Etrop Grange Hotel near Manchester airport) is fantastic. The service they gave us was second to none and the food was just great. They let us have the bridal suite free of charge and because I'd told them why we were getting married after 38 years together they gave us a fantastic price, though sadly several thousands in excess of my £500 budget :D:D:D

Thanks again for your kind comments and Val and Kaylian are a couple of stunners, though I know just how much impact this cancer crap has had on my devilishly handsome looks so there is no need to be kind about me LOL :D:D:D

Attachments

• P1010386.jpg
    P1010386.jpg
    496.2 KB · Views: 70
i thought about that when i was posting to you but it really is a lovely picture of you all :) and your beautiful daughter is half you so it would've been very rude to make a comment about yourself xx

And here's me still waiting for a proposal after six years with my other half! I've a long wait to catch up to your good lady! Seriously though congratulations! Everyone looks fabulous!

Sent from my Galaxy SII using WLSurgery

Thanks everyone you're very kind.

It was a lovely day and Val did look stunning. She's waited a very long time for her day and I'm just thrilled it was one she can remember for a very long time.

The ceremony was really nice for a council do (Registry office :D) and the venue for the reception (Etrop Grange Hotel near Manchester airport) is fantastic. The service they gave us was second to none and the food was just great. They let us have the bridal suite free of charge and because I'd told them why we were getting married after 38 years together they gave us a fantastic price, though sadly several thousands in excess of my £500 budget :D:D:D

Thanks again for your kind comments and Val and Kaylian are a couple of stunners, though I know just how much impact this cancer crap has had on my devilishly handsome looks so there is no need to be kind about me LOL :D:D:D

As I've mentioned before those darn budgets are for blowing and as for the photo, its such a happy scene and everyone looks beautiful, yes even you! We all know the true warmth beneath and that will always shine through x:)

Congratulations to you both.glad you had a lovely day and all went well.Wishing you both all the best

Jo
xx

I may as well give up my 'true love dream' now then :)

Seriously though, very well done Karlos. Val indeed looks beautiful and your daughter is a stunner. No wonder you work out so you can be ready to beat the boys away with a stick....

Now, where are you going on honeymoon? Tipton? x

Wow congratulations. You all looked stunning xx

Huge congratulations to you both xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations to you all - You all look so happy.

Don't know how I've missed this! Congratulations Karlos- You all look lovley
xxx

Back