• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

any news on Jan (smilergem)

Hope all has gone well x

Seems like no-one's heard from Jan just yet, I have texted her to see how she is & sent her everyone's love. If she's up to it & replies, I'll let everyone know; she might well let Emma (aka seawaves) know how she's got on xxx

Hi all i last heard from Jan last night, she said she would let me know asap so i could post on here but not heard anything as yet.....i'm stressing big time :cry: I don't want to be a pain, but if i've not heard anything by tomorro pm, i may try her home number & see if anyone is there, will let u all know as soon as i hear, love to all x

Thanks Em. Dont panic though, I remember after my bypass I was in no fit state to text or speak to anyone. Fingers crossed you will hear soon x

Sam, i've just sent her a text saying even if its the middle of the night please text, poor woman probably just needs peace!

Keeping everything crossed everything is OK for Jan. xxx

thinking of jan and hoping we hear soon x

Just heard from Jan, she never went down till 5pm, she is ok but very sore, i will keep u all updated as i hear xxxx

Just seen a post from Jan on facebook. She says she's fine but very sore and that she'll update when she's up to it.

Jan......is home!! :D

Back