• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Confirmation by letter!! Surgery 30th jan!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
:D:D:D
Hi everyone,

Well I let you all know a few days ago that I had got my surgery date, 30th Jan, I got my confirmation letter this morning along with another 2 appointments.

I have got 1 on the 13th Jan with the bariatric nurse and dietician, which is for my bloods etc and for the dietician go through diet etc. Then I have another on the 26th Jan with the weight loss clinic??? Does anyone know what this entails, is it just to check on my weight loss on the liver shrinking diet and to give me the final check over for my op????

I have waited so long for this and everything is happening all at once. Got to go and tell my boss today and face all the questions. I have already heard that the gossip has started.:mad::mad:

O wow that is brilliant news :). I'm all excited now for you! I get to see the surgeon 1st appt on 21 dec. So hopefully won't be far behind you :)
Are you going to the Spire hospital support meeting on the 11th January? If you are I hope to meet up with you there x

Wow that's fantastic news Hun, all the best on your wls journey xxx

Thats great news hun xx

yay fizzwood happy for you and take no notice at work
let them gossip. xx

Great news Hun good luck ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back