• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anybody

jinkles

Hi there does anybody know if there is a support group for bandsters in stoke-on-trent? x

Hi Jenny,

There is one on another major WLS forum, but it doesn't look very active.

here you go...

Anyone living in reach of Stoke or Newcastle Under Lyme is very welcome to post here and come along to our meetings which are held regularly (monthly on Saturday morning) at the Nuffield Hospital, Clayton Lane in Newcastle - next door to the new(ish) Ramada Hotel.

Our next meeting will be on January 10th and all are welcome. If you'd like to chat beforehand or if you'd like to meet up and go in with someone, by all means pm me and I'll be happy to pass on my phone number.

Jenny, i *think* I've emailed you the contact details for the lady that runs it :)

Thanks

Jenny, i *think* I've emailed you the contact details for the lady that runs it :)

Thankyou very much for ur reply. Do you attend this support group? What's it like? I'm not too good with meeting new people (lack a bit of confidence I suppose!!)

No, it's a bit far for me :) But I attend one locally and it's only the first 2 minutes that are scary! The lady who runs it seems lovely though and I'm sure if you spoke to her first she'd soon put your mind at rest.

Remember, you don't get anywhere if you don't take that leap sometimes.

Back