• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Support groups stoke on trent

Hi Kelly, I live in Stioke and don't know of any. I have only had one appointment at the hospital, nothing was mentioned at that meeting. Let me know if you find one and good luck with your journey.

I agree im more of a browser but this sight has helped me prepare for the good and bad. Hopefully my surgery wont be too long now. Get me on the losing side.

I agree im more of a browser but this sight has helped me prepare for the good and bad. Hopefully my surgery wont be too long now. Get me on the losing side.
Fingers crossed you surgery won't be too long, I have an appointment with my surgeon on the 5th June so I'm hoping for an idea of a date, I'm not good at waiting!

Fingers crossed you surgery won't be too long, I have an appointment with my surgeon on the 5th June so I'm hoping for an idea of a date, I'm not good at waiting!

I know waiting sucks. I have been diagnosed with sleep apnoea. So thats slowed up everything. Got appointment on Wednesday to see if im compatible with cpap machine. So hopefully i will hear about a date soon after. It will be worth the wait. We will be healthier and happier for it. So i keep telling myself

Back