• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone at St Richards this Friday?

im at st richards on friday. yay xx

Hi Paula i will be in the Chichester Suite. Im having the op on Wed afternoon so should be sitting up and all good on Frid, feel free to pop in x joanne xxx

Hi Paula i will be in the Chichester Suite. Im having the op on Wed afternoon so should be sitting up and all good on Frid, feel free to pop in x joanne xxx
mines 10am cant come soon enough. maybe they can tell me something i can eat feel so sick again.:cry:

Josie just wanted to wish you all the best for tomorrow, can't wait to hear from you when you are home. Good luck!

no milk diet for me,pre op friday thats when ill get diet ha ha. funny cos ive got gallstones so no milk diet,just a fat free no taste one lol.xx

Thanks everyone, im up and getting the kids ready for school while hubby is doing the bacon sarnies!!! anyway today is the day of my surgery. I have lost 10lb on the milk diet, blimey!!!!! dont look any different apart from face looks a bit slimmer. Anyway I will try to update you over the next few days or when i come home on saturday x good luck with all your appointments xxxxjoanne x

ill come see you if you want?xx

Back