• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

St Richards chichester assesment Friday 25th x

Samy1986

Hi there I'm a freshy since about an hour ago I have my assesment appointment at st Richards bariatric on Friday 25th must say I'm really nervous but want this more then anything iv ever wanted before what can I expect Friday? Please any help and advice would be kindly appreciated x

hi I had my first appt with bariatric team met the surgeon,dietician, had a session about various ops and what they recommend for your eating habits etc, it was a group meeting but saw surgeon and dietician on my own xxx also had bloods taken xxx good luck hope it helped but don't know anything about your particular team but hopefully someone will be able to help you there :)

Hi I had my assessment day at Chichester on Dec 14.
I was weighed and had my height taken then saw a nurse, dietician, doctor and shrink (can’t spell his title lol) in the morning.
All were really friendly and helpful.
We stopped for lunch at 12 and was told to come back at 2.

When I got back several ppl where called into a room and where told they had been accepted for bypass. I sat waiting for about 30 really nervous minutes then was called in to see the surgeon who gave me the great news that I was to have a bypass also. I then saw the dietician again and was told I could go it was about 4 o’clock.

No bloods or examination was done on the day just lots of talking.

Back