• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone got any size 22 or 24 jeans.....huge crisis here!

simplylucy

:wave_cry:I'm having one of those awful weeks. I split a pair of jeans yesterday, gone so thin in the crutch because of my stupid fat thighs rubbing together. :eek: I was so cross, I loved those jeans......

and guess what......

A second pair have split today. :mad: Beyond repair as the fabric is so thin. :rolleyes:

This is a major crisis. I only have 1 pair left now and 12 weeks till surgery. I really don't want to go buying brand new jeans at this stage. Plus I need every penny I can to put to the surgery.

Does anyone have any size 22 or 24 jeans they'd like to sell on?

I live in jeans and seriously can't cope with one pair that fit. I really don't think doing the school run in my joggy bottoms or jammies will look very classy! :cry:

i got rid of all mine, have you tried ebay ?

Fab news then I'm exactly the same, I have 2 or 3 pairs i can let you have, the bottom of 1 pair is a bit scuffed so bin them if they are no good. Where are you based?

Bunny x

I don't want anything for them, I'd be happy to post them to you, it won't be until next weekend as I'm away this weekend. If you PM me your details I'll get them off to you.
Bunny x

ahh Lucy im so glad you have got sorted x

Hi Lucy, can't help you with the jeans although it looks like Bunny's charged to the rescue...just wanted to say lol....not funny I know but you've got to laugh! Not long now hun xxx

i have size 22/24 and only been used may be 2/3 times and as good as new. i can fit in a 20 at the moment. i'll take some pic and send you if you want to see.

P.S the inside leg lenght is the same

Last edited:
Pity you haven't got longer legs as I've got two pairs of size 22 jeans that I've only worn a couple of times but they're a 32" inside leg! :D

wow perhaps we should all do a swap around with clothes we no longer need lol

Asda is always good for cheap jeans, alternatively charity shops have some great stuff in and unlike years ago there is no shame in using them now :)

Thanks for all the replies.

I thought about Asda but it's a 60 mile round trip, don't need to go to Taunton till my next appointment on 14th July though.

It's a nightmare living in a rural area. I could go shopping and pick up a cheapy pair but everywhere is so far away!

Think I'm sorted now :p

I think the clothes swap idea is great. I'll have tonnes to get rid off after September. I'd happily pass things on to others.

I have a huuuge pile of size 28 trousers and 26/28 tops that are now way too big for me, a couple of size 26 trousers that have only had 2 weeks wear, plus one pair unworn and still in the packaging!... I would love to swap them for some 24s and 22s (30" leg). My trouser lengths are variable... I've got short legs but have had a habit of buying anything that fitted my bottom, regardless of their length !

I wish I'd read this thread a few days ago but have'nt been around much. I sold 4 pairs of size 22 jeans from next and new look today at the car boot sale for 50p per pair. I would have happily sent them to you if I'd known. Sorreeeee!!!!!!

Back