• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone had a sleeve in Worcester area?

Mrs Noodles

Hi

I'm looking into what surgeons operate in my area and trying to get some feedback if possible. I see Spire use Mr Martin Wadely and wondered if anyone has had surgery performed by him?

Hi I'm looking into what surgeons operate in my area and trying to get some feedback if possible. I see Spire use Mr Martin Wadely and wondered if anyone has had surgery performed by him?

I live just outside Worcester and I had my gastric sleeve done through the NHS at Worcester Royal by Mr Robinson last July. It's the best thing I've done and although I've had reflux issues, it's been life changing for me. I've got my mojo back and I feel so healthy and well.

I've also made a really good friend (Claire imp) who I met on this wonderful forum and she had Mr Martin Wadley, also at Worcester Royal and she is doing great.

I wish you all the best and look forward to hearing all about your journey xxxx

Thank you so much for replying.

Mr Wadeley operated on my husband for his reflux issues last year and he really likes him, only problem is he is dearer than the other surgeon I am considering. I'm really glad to hear its worked for you and you have your mojo back. x

Back