• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone heard from Trina??

tammy

Post-op Gastric Bypass
Hi I was just wondering whether anyone had heard from Trina after her full tummy tuck on the 9th sept??? not seen her posting and just wanted to konw that she was ok x

Hi tammy not heard from Trina I sent her a PM last week although did not expect to hear anything back so soon, sent another tonight asking her to let us know how she got on. She is probably still too sore to do much as she was having her muscles done as well I think. I do hope she is ok....Linda x

Thanks Linda, i have sent her a message too but not heard anything. Sure she will be back up posting when she heals. just me i do tend to stress over things x

I'm sure it takes quite a while to recover from an FTT, so I think she'll still be laid up in bed for a bit longer yet. Has no-one swapped numbers with her? It's unusual on here!

I feel really left out now not swapped numbers with anyone!!
Tammy sings!!!
I wanna be in your gang your gang your gang wanna be in your gang yeah yeah!!

showing my age now and distaste in crap music!!!

Linda lol you're mobile number is now on display for the whole world to see!

I know I realised that when I hit the send button, but never mind if anyone wants to join me and tammy in our gang they can feel free to note it down lol....Linda x

Now that I can live with would sooner people knew my mobile than saw my photo you never know where that could end up lol....and if anyone wants to join our gang they most form an orderly queue with Tammy (as she is my deputy) and she will see if you make the grade so no pushing and shoving folks......I think I have had to much sun today and need to go and lie down lol xx

Back