• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone heard how Helen144 is????

I just wondered if anyone has heard how Helen144 has got on, her op was today???

i was wondring the same x

me 2 gaynor.

I heard from her hubby and she is back on the ward. She had a rough time in recovery with some pain and nausea but she came through like a champion.

I told him to tell her that we were all thinking of her and wishing her a speedy recovery.

Nic:D

Last edited:
im glad shes ok x

Give Helen all our love sue, I was invited to go and see Lesley yesterday who had her op on thursday. So I did expecting her to be tucked up in bed. I went round to see how she was doing, Ime sure she`s a fake L.O.L I swear to god if I hadnt seen her war wounds I would have sworn she had backed out of her op. She was practicly doing star jumps and looks fitter than I saw her 3 x days before her op. We couldnt stop laughing all the time that we were there (we meaning myself , daughter, and Lesleys partner) what a scream it realy lightened my day. Anyway I weighed my self today and I have lost........ wait for it a staggering 6LB in 1 week HORRAY!! The ugly fat is starting to die and lots more of it in the near future I hope. I could do a moony ime that excited.L.O.L :massmoon:. G.M
I just wondered if anyone has heard how Helen144 has got on, her op was today???

Last edited:
Back