• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

app to see mr balupuri

christine1957

just got my app to see mr balupuri its on the 30th april cannot wait hope time flys anyone no what can i expect what does he ask you about thanks

You may not see him it might be one of the other surgeons or the registrar. When you go to the app they weight you before u get to see anyone. Depending on what the scales say will determine what they ask. If you've hit target or maintained then they ask you how you have done it, they'll ask what your plan is after surgery with regards to your weight and eating habits and any lifestyle changes you want to make. They also ask if you have really thought about it and if you want to go ahead With it. You also get chance to ask questions. Your surgeon will change all the time I've been under all 3 lol it's really is just pot luck to who you see, depends in which one is working the day you have ur app.

My consultant appointment was with Mr. mahawar. I got weighed before I went in to see him and was half a kilo off target. I went in and he said we'd forget about that as long as I keep on trying. He briefly discussed the risks of bypass, followed by his reassurance that nobody has died at SRH having the surgery. That was it. I wasn't even in with him 5 minutes! Some may think they want more time, but this was just fine for me since I hadn't met my target.
Good luck, the time will some come round!

Back