• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

mr balupuri

christine1957

hi just got my app to see mr balupuri on april 30th
any one else seen him just id like to no what he is like and what does he ask you thanks very nervey chris lol x

Hi Christine Mr Balpuri did my endoscopy on September 2nd but it wasnt him i saw for my consultation in June i think i saw Mr Mahawar. Mr Balpuri seemed quite pleasant not that i had much conversation with him whilst he was shoving a camera down my throat. At my consultation they checked my weight to ensure i had met my target weight loss. He basically just asked me if i still wanted to go ahead with surgery, i said yes, he scribbled something in my notes and it was all over in less than 5 minutes. I would recomment that you make a list of all the questions you would like to ask as if you are anything like me you will be nervous and forget everything. use this opportunity to ask everything you want to know. Hope it all goes well for you.
x

Hi Christine. My experience is the same as Lea's... he did my endoscopy, and only had 5mins with Mr. Mahawar at my consultation appointment. The little I spoke with Mr. Balupuri I found him to be very nice and he even cracked a little joke about my weightloss. Try not to worry, and sorry to say it, but don't expect too much from the appointment. Also, I hope I'm wrong, but don't be surprised if the appointment is cancelled. It seems like this is much the norm and I'm convinced it's done to test our commitment!

Hi Christine Mr Balpuri did my endoscopy on September 2nd but it wasnt him i saw for my consultation in June i think i saw Mr Mahawar. Mr Balpuri seemed quite pleasant not that i had much conversation with him whilst he was shoving a camera down my throat. At my consultation they checked my weight to ensure i had met my target weight loss. He basically just asked me if i still wanted to go ahead with surgery, i said yes, he scribbled something in my notes and it was all over in less than 5 minutes. I would recomment that you make a list of all the questions you would like to ask as if you are anything like me you will be nervous and forget everything. use this opportunity to ask everything you want to know. Hope it all goes well for you.
x

let me out of this body can i ask u please if you agve had anything after that phone call, i have had endo same day as you and operation date is 6th dec but not had nothing about pre assessment or pre op diet getting worried now x

hi i no my app with the nurse was canceld twice so i rang and got a cancelation for the next day so i no that thay do cancel these app but then again i have also had other app canceled but would be gutted if i get to march then thay say its cancled x

Back