• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Arcade again!

moomin-mama

Live for today!
Hi Pearce

I know its really sad but I love that new game 'pyramid solitaire'. It won't let me update my score though - why?? I want to look like I'm good at something but it only recorded my first try (grrrrr) Help!

I'm having trouble with this one too:confused: There's a resign button, but it doesn't do anything when I press it. Game suddenly goes followed by a play for cash message. Resign button goes at the same time...no mention of saving score.

I've played 4 times, and beaten the top scores 3 of those times. Just can't work out how to submit.

Oh! I get it now. Doh

Oh! I get it now. Doh

No I don't:confused: The only way I can get it to save my score is it I press resign before the game is finished and that only sometimes works . As soon as it gets to '0' in the timer, I get the play for cash sign and I can't press anything.

What am I doing wrong?

I cant get it to work either... I pressed resign before the time ran out each time but nothing happened :(

you have to unfortunatly click resign before you run out of time.

Ill see if i can get a better version.

Pierce

Thanks Pierce, and if you are ever looking for another game, bubble shooter is fun :) maybe one day?? Huh?? huh??:D

Well I've got the hang of this game, but how on earth are you so good at it, the same people are getting the high scores on it - Moomin-Mama in particular. I thought it was just luck how the cards fall, but obviously not. Hmmmmmm?????

I dont know how you guys got that score with Double Deuce I cant get any higher than my current one no matter how hard I try, and believe me Ive been trying :confused: :D

Double Deuce Champion!

Madam D - How could you!!

you stole my crown :eek: :cry: :D

Oops sorry Geri, I would say I wasn't trying, but I'd be fibbing. You've still got a couple under your belt and no doubt you'll take it back off me again soon :p

lol Md
watch this space - you have more than me - not fair!!

still trying to figur out this pyramid solitaire - must be a bonus system or something - maybe you get exta time? mmmmmmm who knows..

Starlight keep trying girl - do u want to know a secret? try the easy bit for beginners!

Well this one has me stumped!! Can play it alright but just cannot save my score....I'm talking about pyramid solitaire by the way!

You have to resign before your time is up Diva...then it will save. Except for the time when I had the highest score!! Then it disappeared:rolleyes:

Thanks K :)

Pyramid solitaire!

I cheated!
OMG confession time!

I resigned by accident so clicked "No" when it asked if I was sure and when the time got to zero I kept playing - convinced it would not save my score but it does!

Maybe Pierce will rectify it - but now I have come clean I am sure you will all give it a go and take my prize!
You do get big bonuses if your deal is a good one and you clear the cards.....
I need to go back to scrabble blast because I have been beaten on that one now - and it takes ages...................

Sorry for being a cheater but it was a giggle when I realised & I couldn't resist getting top score
xx

:eek::eek: I wondered how you did it. You're a saint to confessing. I wouldn't have done :D

I know Karion - but it was not true glory - had to confess as I have learnt I am only cheating myself - its like when you go out and order a salad in front of friends when you have had a chip butty at home when first!
Got to keep to the new regime!

Pyramid solitaire!

I cheated!
OMG confession time!

Ha, ha I think that's brilliant Nadhak, well done you for finding a way around it. Very good of you to share, now just excuse me a minute I'm off to play, mind you, i still won't get a good score so I think you're safe from me :D

Love your meez by the way, and the wicked look in your eye

Back