• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Arcade

I just got a score of 6,404 in Bejeweled but it won't submit my score. Does it not work in Firefox?

Edited: never mind, I got it to work, but it seems to be pretty specific about where it wants me to click!

Loving the Bejeweled! Thanks Pierce.

Isn't it frustrating when you just can't 'see' any combinations ... after a short while, the computer helps out dummies like me by flashing the two to swap over. Bless!

:p

Theres something called STEAM.

Its for games, a lot of the big ones like HalfLife come out on it.

They also have bejeweled.

Steam - Bejeweled 2 Deluxe

And for anybody who loves all the games in that category they have a pack for $90

Includes: Bejeweled 2 Deluxe, Chuzzle Deluxe, Insaniquarium Deluxe, Zuma Deluxe, AstroPop Deluxe, Bejeweled Deluxe, BigMoney Deluxe, Bookworm Deluxe, Dynomite Deluxe, Feeding Frenzy 2 Deluxe, Hammer Heads Deluxe, Heavy Weapon Deluxe, Iggle Pop Deluxe, Pizza Frenzy Deluxe, Rocket Mania Deluxe, Typer Shark Deluxe, Talismania Deluxe

--

You can download the client for free, and theres a few 10 minute demos. Also what I like with that company, is if you buy the game, and your computer dies, all you need to remember is where to download the STEAM client, a username/password and you can redownload all the games you have bought onto your pc again!

Pierce

Back