• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

B12

Paula1975

When do these injections start? I've had my follow up dietician appt this week and will b starting iron calcium and multivits, I forgot to ask. Doh!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Not everyone needs them - at my 6 month post op bloods I was found that my levels had fallen below "normal" so I had to start having them. I have seen some people who's team have started them pretty much straight away - Which makes me think that we may all end up needing them in the long run - it just varies when they are started.
Hope that helps.
xx

I've just had a blood test to see if I need them as I get quite tired which could be a sign. Ask your Dr. for a blood test to test all your levels Paula. I've just had a bone density, liver function and about 8 other things done. I am almost a year out though so not sure if your levels are going to be low yet as we all have quite a good reserve of most things.

Kate x

When do these injections start? I've had my follow up dietician appt this week and will b starting iron calcium and multivits, I forgot to ask. Doh!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

i have B12 JABS every three month
got them now for life

take care

kay xx

When I had my staples out the nurse booked my ap and go down to my docs every 3 months for it next one I have to have bloods
Phone your doc and get booked in

Back