• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BAHHHHHH HUMBUG...

JED

As above ive failed to make it into the 14s for xmas weighed myself this morning and im 15st exactly so im a bit miffed about that my weight loss has slowed a lot now but i suppose thats a good thing ive only got a stone to go to reach target not bad though its only been 6.5 months since surgery and just short of 9st gone. Just like to wish everyone a merry xmas and happy new year and good luck to everyone with surgery coming up

hugs, i know the feeling well! i have hit 14.11 but was at 15st for a few weeks... my weight keeps sticking now and i am only 5months out. it will move we just need alot of patience lol.

You're doing brilliantly Jed! A good trump and you'll be in the 14s! You're that close. Come over and join the valentines Day Challenge and we'll support you through that last stone
Merry Christmas
xx

Hey Jed I know what you mean I thik I've just missed out on my Christmas Target....haven't weighed today but neede another 2lbs....New YearsDay though hopefully

Looking at you achievement so far though you have done such a brilliant job. WELL DONE. Your target will soon be here:):)

Who cares about 1lb or 2lb!! You have all done so amazingly well, and I bet you never thought you would feel like this when you were eating Christmas dinner last year!! Merry Christmas. xx

Back