• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Pre - op diet

Dodsie

Hi everyone - only needed to go onto the pre-op diet for a week before surgery which is scheduled for the 30th Dec.
Decided to start it on Monday this week in case I fall off the wagon Xmas day or Boxing day. I am so going to try not too but its a big ask!
Have weighed myself more in 5 days than in the past 5 years!!
Wishing you all a wonderful Xmas and a successful New Year x

good luck with the preop diets guys your time will be here before you know it x

good luck guys.xx

Good luck for the rest of the diet and the op. hope you enjoy your Xmas dinner - it will be your last big feast - Xmas will be all different next year, and you will be able to wear hot new Party clothes x

good luck to you and agree with the comment about the hot party dresses!!! Food will become less important and so will the pig outs and the results will make it all worth it. x

Hi everyone - only needed to go onto the pre-op diet for a week before surgery which is scheduled for the 30th Dec.
Decided to start it on Monday this week in case I fall off the wagon Xmas day or Boxing day. I am so going to try not too but its a big ask!
Have weighed myself more in 5 days than in the past 5 years!!
Wishing you all a wonderful Xmas and a successful New Year x
Happy new year 2 u 2 x x

All the best- MeJulie x x

I start mine tomorrow hope you are doing ok x

Back