• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Balloon in 2 days im nervous!!

bakedbean

I'm so nervous but excited, nobody other than my husband knows because once intentioned the balloon everybody poo pooed it and said oh why would you have that bla bla so I don't have much support and my husband is synical. I've yoyo dieted for years. I've taken Wednesday off work and hoping to be up to working Thursday am I being optimistic?
Any tips would be greatly received I'm so glad I've found this app because I'm out on a lab here. X

Ah, bless you babe. You will get lots of help and support here.
I'm not a bander but I really don't think you will be working Thursday, you will still be in hospital. Hopefully someone will give you more advice soon.
Many of us haven't told friends etc so that's not unusual and that's why this site is so helpful.
Good luck for your op, you will be fine and losing weight so quickly. Welcome to the start of the rest of your life.
Hugs :) x

Hiya thanks for your lovely support this site is such a breath of fresh air people who know where u r coming from. I hope this balloon works! Have u all managed to keep it under wraps with friends and colleagues? Hopefully be a skinny Minnie 1 day lol ??and not the???anymore haha

Yeah sorry I think mrs df is right you will either be home on bed rest or still in hosp but good luck with it. xx

I'm so nervous but excited, nobody other than my husband knows because once intentioned the balloon everybody poo pooed it and said oh why would you have that bla bla so I don't have much support and my husband is synical. I've yoyo dieted for years. I've taken Wednesday off work and hoping to be up to working Thursday am I being optimistic?
Any tips would be greatly received I'm so glad I've found this app because I'm out on a lab here. X

I only told hubby mam and one friend! Haven't told anyone else. No one would know!!!
I wouldn't say u will be in work the next day!
I nearly skipped out of the procedure!
Then a hour or so later I was sick a few times.
Suffered for a week with settling pains basically.
Refused to put too much in and end up sick again! I hate getting sick!!!! So I refuse to let it come up!
On the first day, I was sick after all tea, water, yogurt!!!!
But after that week I was fine.
The only thing that effects me is water!!! I tend to knock that back without thinking!
No food upsets the balloon for me.
I've lost 1 stone 8lb and I have my balloon in till August.
Good luck for Wednesday :)
Let us know how it goes xx

carol b :)

Back