• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders - What did you have for dinner tonight?

claire36uk

Hi all

Thought i would start this thread and see what other banders had for there dinners this evening, If may just inspire us all and give those ( like me ) whose heads not quite there yet some inspiration.

Not able to manage a great deal at all after bandfill last thursday, but this is what i had.

I had a mushy pea cake thing ( mushy peas in breadcrumbs ) only managed 1/4 and some tesco's frozen tiny potatoes with bacon and tomato and a herb dressing over the top ( 3 tablespoons ) all cooked in the oven, didnt manage all the potatoes and bacon and tomato with herb dressing though, praps managed 1 1/2 tablespoons ( not heaped )

Hi Claire x I was boring tonight and had a weight watchers chicken hotpot with a bag of steamed veggies.
Then a bit later a weight watchers individual strawberry cheesecake.
Not too bad :)

I had 2 oz of veggie broth and 2 oz of chocolate muscle milk and snuck in a about 10 peas into my veggies broth very yummy with peas

i had a loin pork chop with a dessert spoon of veggies

Im having a takeaway curry - yum! I have been working over an hours drive away from home the last 2 day so looonnnng days with only fruit to eat and no tea last night, I was sooooo tired. So curry it is, well about 1/2 of one and a poppadom - bath then bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Back