• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Beautiful Beings Prague

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer1992

Hello!

I'm still trying to do as much research as possible about getting the sleeve/mgb done privately. I did a forum search and couldn't really find any information about Beautiful Beings in Prague. Every time I google something related to WLS they have an advertisement.

I was just wondering whether anyone has had any experiences with them, be it good or bad, their prices seem reasonable but I thought it would be better to ask people who can give me their honest opinion about their services.

Thanks in advance,
Happy Slimming. :eek::)

I went with Prague Beauty for my sleeve 3 months ago and they were fantastic. Surgeon Dr Vrany. Highly recommend the package, operation and the nursing service.

I heard beautiful beings went out of business?

Best wishes for your journey
Ali

Good luck with your research but no you won't find much information on here regarding individual providers, that's not what we are about.

I will be closing this thread to prevent a stream of 'I used this provider, they're the best thing since sliced bread' replies. Similar to the one above, which doesn't even answer your question.

Let google be your friend but let us know what you decide to do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back