• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Biggest Loser USA - OMG did you cry or what?

newcy

Well I've just watched last nights Biggest Loser USA and I was in floods of tears. O'Neal found out his brother died and his being upset was bad enough but once he got 'the iice queen' Jillian crying too - that was it, I fell to pieces. So glad I was watching it by myself - phew! X

yes i was in bits too. It's a good series this year. They all seem to be more concerned about helping each other than actual game playing.

I watch this on a Saturday cant wait. I agree totally they appear to be all about helping each other through this struggle of losing weight rather than playing the game. Love love love this series and although I know the outcome of who wins still a must watch every saturday.

It's brill xx I think we're still a bit behind over here but I like the way they do the show. Also love Australias Biggest Loser which I found trawling the internet !

I think this has been my favourite series so far as they're like a family but that's only going to make the eliminations so much harder. Glad I didn't say anymore - don't want to spoil Saturday for you as I hate knowing what's going to happen before I've watched it. I've managed to not find out who wins so far...

I haven't seen the Australian version yet - might have to give that a try x

Back