• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Biggles and tiggs

I've gotta join in this one! My babies x
(2nd pic not a pet... but my baby monster!)

Attachments

• image-1935625595.jpg
    image-1935625595.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 39
  • image-3325032659.jpg
    image-3325032659.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 32
Aw lovely! Hopefully babies will come when I get to target :) we've tried 9 years and are desperate to have kids! X

Aw lovely! Hopefully babies will come when I get to target :) we've tried 9 years and are desperate to have kids! X

This little (big) monster is my miracle baby. We tried 3 yrs for him and told no chance due to hubby, my pcos and both being older.
I also have two of my own older children so no hope for ivf unless private. We made a few lifestyle changes and just as we were coming to terms with what the professionals said I found I was pregnant. We are so blessed. I've also decided not to go back to work so I can dedicate every moment to bringing him up. We'd like one more real soon but now must wait due to my surgery and again I'm not far off 40 :-(
It would seem once we'd stopped trying it happened! Key is to relax but who can when we want something so important to us ?!

You're making amazing and challenging life changes towards your goal. All positive steps in the right direction. It will happen for you too x

Back