• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My princess

claire-anna

How beautiful is her face :) I've never known a more placid and loyal breed as a rottie..

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-3686865156.jpg
    image-3686865156.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 91
I had a rottie called Maverick, he went to the kennel in the sky in Jan 1999 - he was handsome lad and as you say as loyal as they come, I have just lost my boxer dog Benson 3 weeks ago and he was just as loyal - its your quality as their owner that makes them what they are.

Your doggy is GORGEOUS! I want to squish it :) xxx

NOMOREyoyo said:
I had a rottie called Maverick, he went to the kennel in the sky in Jan 1999 - he was handsome lad and as you say as loyal as they come, I have just lost my boxer dog Benson 3 weeks ago and he was just as loyal - its your quality as their owner that makes them what they are.

Your doggy is GORGEOUS! I want to squish it :) xxx

Sorry about poor benson :( tia is 6 now and as my first dog i cant imagine life without her, i hope ur ok? It is all about the owner influence your 100% spot on.. I must admit I do get a lot of stares when I'm out with her, people tend to cross over to the other side of the road and grab their childrens hands lol.. People do have a bad opinion of the breed, but that's media for u!!

She gets oodles of squishes ? xx Look who's naughty and stolen my dressing gown lol

Attachments

• image-3210701790.jpg
    image-3210701790.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 69
Sorry about poor benson :( tia is 6 now and as my first dog i cant imagine life without her, i hope ur ok? It is all about the owner influence your 100% spot on.. I must admit I do get a lot of stares when I'm out with her, people tend to cross over to the other side of the road and grab their childrens hands lol.. People do have a bad opinion of the breed, but that's media for u!!

She gets oodles of squishes ? xx Look who's naughty and stolen my dressing gown lol

ooooo my benson ALWAYS used to steal my dressing gown! He'd curl up on it and it was always in the bloody washing!
its awful without them - but unfortunately life has to go on....i miss him loads and keep looking at photo's. Time's a great healer etc etc.

PPl used to do that when I was out - Mav was rather anti-social though but my boxer was life and soul, loved ppl other dogs just didnt like cats or pigeons xxx :) xxx

What a sweet face

Lovely dog we have a one year old Rottie called Rocky, he is a rescue dog and the most placid and dopey dog ever. We also have a Chi called Princess and she is the one in charge. She sits on him when he's laying down and he let's her. We wouldn't be without either of then they bring us so much joy.

Aw she's gawjusss :) x

kadiSanders said:
What a little cutie! My dog has a thing for slippers, we all look around for them to discover them all in her bed!!x

Tia will take socks, pants everything to her bed. Lol can't leave clothes around.. She won't rip them just like to steal them for comfort lol... Bless x

They are funny things aren't they, I have 2 Italian mastiffs my volpino and a staff, all have there own thing they like to take, my staff takes my blanket of my bed and rolls on it, it's soooo cute!x

I had a lab who loved me as much as I loved him and that was loads,have a devoted Jack Russell and a besotted,scrummy Staffie now.I just love dogs!Read a horrible artical about dogs in China,in todays Mail and was sorry I did.

^I try and avoid reading things like that if I can. It's very hard when you can do anything physically to help.

You rottie is beautiful Claire-Anna. Sounds a right character too. My princess is my profile pic, Lotty, she is a collie/lab 9 years old. She is the light of my life, my baby. I absolutely adores dogs, couldn't imagine my life without one :) x

Back