• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

bit of an update on provisional date :)

Be-a-Butterfly

20th june is no longer my provisional, it IS my surgery date!! i received a letter today confirming it omg so excited 10 weeks on monday to go and ive stopped smoking today hopefully im gunna stick to it like a champ :rolleyes: but who knows one sniff of one and im off like the road runner from that cartoon lol! ill be a good girl though im sure... so its official 20th june is my date its also my mummies oppiversary today yaaaay! 6 years since she had her sleeve/DS shes done so well 19 stone down and been maintaining for 2 and a half years:D woo go mum!!:p
x

Hi B-a-B

Just wanted to say Hi before I turn in for the day, I just came across your post while browsing.

Congratulations at getting confirmation of your surgery date! No wonder your over the moon, its lovely to be so excited and the time will soon fly x

So pleased that your mum has done so well with her weight loss surgery and still maintaining, give her my best wishes on her success x

If you do manage to pack up smoking you will certainly be doing yourself a huge favour and will also feel so much better so good luck hun x

Love Kat x

Congratulations on your news and it is a bit serendipity that it is the same date as your Mum's 6th surgiversary:D Hopefully all will go as well for you.

Huge congratulations and best wishes to your Mum for doing so well in losing 19 stone and for maintaining her weight loss for two and half years:happy096:

You must be very proud of her as it is a wonderful achievement!

Congratulations and well done your mom too - what a phenomenal loss and maintaining. You will be joining her soon and hopefully do as well as her. She is going to be great support for you.

tranquil x

Back