• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blimey!

Lesley110

I have been measuring myself since the start of my journey last year, but managed to loose all my measurements (computer crash)! So I started again in February and as of today I have shrunk by 46 inches!! 7 of them from my bust :eek:
I am so pleased that I decided to set up the spreadsheet on my computer (again) with all the key points so that I could do comparisions.
Great incentive when the weight loss slows, just grab the tape measure and BINGO instant pep pill :8855:

Lesley

thats fantastic! you should be very proud of yourself lovely!

.x.

Lol - its hard to resist the temptation to measure every day isn't it !
I just love the fact that my head has even shrunk - i even had a fat scalp !!

well done Lesley x

Congratulations Lesley

Wow! That's terrific. Well done xx

I've not been on this forum since my failed gastric balloon insertion back in September 2009. After many tears, tantrums & cancelled appointments, Mr Small has agreed to a bypass to which I am delighted.

Only one problem & that is I have to have the camera down my throat again to check my stomach is okay b4 my op. Just the thought of it makes me gag, so I am TERRIFIED!!

I've been on this forum since 1pm reading all your stories & feel very motivated.

Lesley, I read your story from u first being referred by ur GP. To ur first meet in Weatherspoons @ The Metrocentre. To the day or ur op & finally here!! You've done so well & an inspiration.

Thanks for all ur stories, experiences, photo's etc.

Well done keep up the good work

xx

I've not been on this forum since my failed gastric balloon insertion back in September 2009. After many tears, tantrums & cancelled appointments, Mr Small has agreed to a bypass to which I am delighted. Fantastic news, so you are now on the waiting list? Has he given you an idea on dates yet?

Only one problem & that is I have to have the camera down my throat again to check my stomach is okay b4 my op. Just the thought of it makes me gag, so I am TERRIFIED!! Did you not have the knock out drops the last time? I found that and the freeze spray worked a treat and I didn't know what was happening well apart from a couple of seconds!

I've been on this forum since 1pm reading all your stories & feel very motivated.

Lesley, I read your story from u first being referred by ur GP. To ur first meet in Weatherspoons @ The Metrocentre. To the day or ur op & finally here!! You've done so well & an inspiration. Thank you, it will soon be you, it is amazing how quickly the time passes!

Thanks for all ur stories, experiences, photo's etc.

That's brilliant Lesley. I am trying to visualize 46 inches but it aint working so i'm going to get a tape measure and see for myself... well done girl xx

Thanks Julie, i measured my neck, then the tops of my arms, wrists, bust, under bust, waist, hips, tops of legs, knees, calves and ankles, quite a list, but the end result is a comprehensive idea of my physical weight loss in inches rather than just be weight.

Back