• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blog

p_relf

Hi all, I have started to write a blog about my weight loss surgery journey, although this time next month I should be banded, I thought I would write about my journey.

If anyone is interested the address is - https://prelf1980.wordpress.com/

Thanks Paul. :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Great blog. Good luck with your op. I had my sleeve op 6 months ago & haven't regretted 1 minute of it. Not gonna lie it can be tough but over 7 1/2 stones lighter since end of Zfebruary, no chronic back pain & now even running I just love it. All the best.

hi hune read your blog really enjoyed it, can relate to so much of what u said. really wish you luck in sept, sure you wont regret it. good luck on your liver shrink diet, keep us posted not long now hune.And you'll be a member of the loosers bench.

Great blog Paul, and like others I relate to a lot of what you've said. Good luck with your pre-op diet, and your surgery. This site is excellent for advice and support. Can't wait to read your updates.
X

welcome to the site Paul,read your blog,good luck with the banding im sure you will do great.

Love the blog Paul, good luck for your surgery and keep us all updated.
Just noticed your twitter icon, I'll look for you on there too.....there you go a new stalker! ;)
Em xxxx

Hi Paul,

Like your blog and will try to keep up with it from time to time. I have a blogspot blog which I paste bits into my WLS sleeve diary on here from time to time.

I just read on your blog the words about you (previously) "struggled to feel full" ..... I think that is something that a lot of us can relate to when we were at our most obese our bodies had just totally lost the "hungry / full" on off switch and could keep on eating until the cows came home (and the cows came home and brought cream cakes with them, LOL!).

All of these ops (bypass, sleeve and band) change that one vital factor and enable us to feel full after a small amount of food ..... it's bliss !!!!

BEST WISHES x

Back