• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric bypass

woo5001

Hi I have just received my funding and can't wait to meet the surgeon so far my journey has been a never ending eighteen months an end is in sight but when??? Does anyone have any clue?? I live in Manchester and would appreciate any help thank you in anticipation Wendy xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi Wendy

My appointment to see surgeon and dietician was a week after my appointment with Carly. I have had sleep tests and pre op. This has wall happened in the space of the last few weeks. So all very quick.

Good luck x

Thanks ladies :) I had to see Carly before funding and am on cpap treatment for severe OSA whilst having meeting with Carly she did my pre op assessment and said it's done now don't need to have it done again sooo looking forward to things moving on you have been very helpful, and good luck to you jeany xx

Good luck hun, nice to meet another salford hospital lady, maybe we all be together xx

Magsy said:
where abouts in manchester are you from. I am from oldham and they insisted that i had my appointment with carley first. Good luck on your journey x

Hi magsy from Oldham too had appt with Carly after waiting 8 mths she said she would do my assessment for funding as they currently didn't have a psychologist on board but cos I was going for funding for surgery she did the surgery assessment too so she said the report would be flagged up and sent to mr ammorie secretary, have you had your op or are you still waiting?? Xx

BEXS99 said:
Good luck hun, nice to meet another salford hospital lady, maybe we all be together xx

Thanks bex I know there's light at the end of the tunnel now it's just disheartening when the weeks turn into months then years I'm sure you will agree but got this far can only get better now:) xx

Back