• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Body Composition Scales

siana58

Very enlightening piece of kit, lucky to have access to one for my weekly weigh. Feeling a bit disheartened that loss had slowed down according to normal scales, but even though total "weight" loss may be slow/static these body composition scales show very clearly that I am reducing my FAT loss/total percentage body fat on a weekly basis. Keeping me motivated!

wooohhoooo that's good to know..... a very luck gal :) well all go thru those weeks where very little happens on the scales and we all know the weight is still shifting because often the measurements say so.... but its nice to have that confirmation :)

They have these scales in Boots, gyms etc . So my total weight is up 0.4 kg from lat week (boo!!) BUT have lost 1kg of actual fat and it was from my abdomen, so the weight gain - fluid

My downstairs scales ( don't ask ) apparently measure body fat, and I guess other stuff. Haven't really used those functions which I regarded as bloatware at the time of purchase lol I got them as a Lidl or Aldi special a few years back.
Prompted by your thread I just tried the bloatware out. So I got 3 percentages, have no clue what for but they don't add to 100% *cough* rather a bit more.
Might be fun to record something else as I have a long standing aversion to tape measures. So thanks for the reminder.
Just Need to find the instructions now..... I may be some time :D

I forgot to measure at the beginning, and know from the past that you can shrink in inches when weight loss appears to be minimal, however - I do have a pair of jeans on today that I couldn't get on a few weeks ago, and they have just fallen down with zip done up and all when I reached up for something. Lucky I was in my kitchen and not Morrisons.....must get a belt :/

Yup belts are handy things when you are losing weight. Saves blushes and means you can wear things a while longer. Really pretty ones around these days too. I Like these ones with a bit of bling to tart up black jeans lol.

Back