• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bored with food ?

Frosty

Hi all

Well after having to bypass ive not eaten alot and ive become bored with food. Which is not a bad thing, But when we eat it is nice that we can enjoy it.

So ive tested a few things like brown sauce and pickles but nothing hit the spot.

Untill i tried Raggae Reggae Sauce you can put it on anything and it give a little favor and spice to the most bland of foods.

If your bored try it . Tofu for viggies withe sauce lighty cooked in it with some onions

Or Chicken for meat eaters with onions.

If any of you guys have tried anything new to your self or the market let me know ill start working on my bypass menu again.

Alas i lost all my old work on a computer fail so i gave up , But ive started building it again.

Mark

sounds yummy will need to look for it! anything to make food more interesting

make my own sauce for spag bol, pasatta (think i spelt that right!) grated carrot onion and garlic, bit of red wine and good splash of lea and perrins, splash of dark soy sauce, herbs and tomatoe purree, that way veg is included in meal and you can make it as spicy as you like!

Back