• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Britain's Best Bakery

Bellydancer57

Loving this show & my fav bakery was on yeterday. Can only look & smell now but happy I don't want to eat any of the goodies.
Managed a small slice og wholemeal Hovis Nimble this morning. Took it very slowly & no pain & kept it diwn yipppeeeee big land mark.
Baked some Eccles cakes & taking them up to the hospital for a treat for Mum & the nurses later. Gives me something to do as the house is clean, washing done etc.
Gonna try & write my Christmas cards out this weekend & get ahead of myself. Feeling much better today as have been very streesed & had a bit of a stomach issue this week. Not been eating at all. Keeping up protein with protein shots & some whey protein. Better than nothing I guess.

soon. Just love eccles cakes . Hope shes able to go home real soon.Just love eccles cakes sure mum will enjoy them too theyre my dads favourite too. Hope mum will be well enough to go home real soon hune

Thx just got back from hospital & she's doing well. Please God she come come home next week.

Back