• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Budge up!

Dinda

Dear all, just a quick line to let you know my RNY happened yesterday. Naturally felt rough coming round - GA always does that to me. Fine and dandy now and have a fab view over the houses of parliament from my hospital bed.

Hope my 9th Jan fellow op triplets are also well x thank for everyone's support in the run up to this.

Catch you soon,
Donna

Sent via telephonic magic!

newcy

Congratulations! Get plenty rest and keep in touch x

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
oh Dinda im really happy for you :) good luck and happy healing :) xxx

Raynebubble

Well done hun, rest well, and keep active xx

Karlos

Whoop whoop congratulations on making it through to the bench. I hope you have trouble free healing xxx

Nanny Og

Congratulations. Hope you have a quick recovery

safc_chick

Can't wait to be skinny!
Congratulations hope u have a speedy recovery xx

Julie2

Hi Dinda, Pleased that the op is behind you now, hopefully it is all downhill from now on. Are you going to the meet up in Wallington on 21st Jan? Where abouts in SE London do you live?

flowerofshona

Fantastic !!! rest and heal now hun xxx

kitkatkate

Well done Donna, making room for you on the losers bench :). Speedy recovery , I'm just over a week post op now and suprised how well I feel , take care
Kate x x

Dinda

Thanks for all the kind words of advice and encouragement. I'm still in St Thomas' and hoping to be let out today after Dr's rounds and a visit from the dietician. I'm off oxygen, the drain was removed yesterday and I'm feeling miles brighter already. On free fluids now but so far this has consisted of half a cup of milk and water - looking forward to it getting a bit more varied!! Not being hungry is a revelation, although I'm starting to worry a bit about nutrients (or lack of)
I live in Forest Hill, SE London. I'm hoping to make the meet as it would be great to actually meet some of these 'imaginary friends' I already care about!

So glad to hear you are doing well KK Kate xx we won't recognise each other next time I have to visit you in the call of duty.

Sent via telephonic magic!

Hi Dinda,
Glad it all went well...tried to find some other posts by you as I am under Mr.Botha and wanted to ask you far too many questions ! Will keep an eye out for you. Good luck with the rest of your recovery.

drylaw

congratulations wishing you a speedy recovery

Keza Roo

Well done hun heres to a speedy recovery xx

angiemason

well done and i hope you have a speedy and good recovery xx

Dinda

OOOOOOOOh, I've just noticed my own thread! *note to self - must work out how to use this site more efficiently*

Thanks to everyone who wished me happy healing - you're all magic, it worked!
Doing really well since leaving hospital, incisions have healed up lovely - two of them look like tiny scars already.

Move on from sloppy to mush mid next week - can't wait. Puree has been a bit hit and miss (want to hit someone with it or miss out!)

Noticing the difference in clothes, don't actually have any scales at home!

Was told at the hospital that there wasn't funding for dietician input - but I've had a call from the dietician at Guys with an appointment for Wednesday - so that is good!

Thanks for your kindness and support x