• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bullyfun change during mammoth 9 week preop

Bullyfun

heres the change during my nine week preop (for those not bored with my tale, six week milk diet followed by cancelled op on the day and further rescheduled op three weeks later so stayed on diet)

my pre op diet consisted of:
8 - 10 Weightwatchers youghurts
1 Pint of semi skimmed milk
2 Litres of good old H20
1 multivit and calcium tablet
free liquids there after (coffee and water mostly)

also updated my profile pics, and taken some before pics to publish at a later date with the resulting loss hopefully :bliss:

Attachments

• 2009.jpg
    2009.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 263
  • 201.JPG
    201.JPG
    295.8 KB · Views: 250
Wow! Can really tell the difference mate!
I bet you never eat another yogurt again after this is over!
Do you just use your milk allowance in tea and coffee or what?
I need to start on that diet sooner rather than later cos hoping to get a date soon and last week someone only got less than 2 weeks notice!! Finding it hard to motivate myself without a date though.
How are you feeling? D day is very soon here for you!

Great change with just the pre op diet mate!

Just goes to show what we can do when threatened with no operation if diet not stuck to!

Yup great change mate, well done matey. :)

:)Fab difference in 9 weeks-
a bit like being on a VLCD-except this time the weight staying off + lots more
Well done Bully:)

Come on Bully with the pre op diet and the pole exercise you're onto a winner :) :) :)

Thanks all
I was chuffed when i saw the pics side by side, and this time its gone forever.

Wow what a difference just from the pre op diet - you are going to be amazing after surgery - well done and good luck this week xxx

Wow just looking at some of the pics for inspiration before I have my band done on Monday. Was wondering how's yours went & how your getting on now?

Back