• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Burger king, Pret and Pizza Hut to put calories on the menu

Mrs_CakeyBun

Joy's the best makeup :-)
Burger King, Pret and Pizza Hut to put calories on menu - Telegraph

I think this is such a great move and will help people be able to make healthier choices...not me for now as still on liquids but in the future and when choosing choices for younger family members it will be great.

and this is scary....no wonder Ive had WLS
Consumers will, for instance, be told that a double whopper with cheese at Burger King contains 960 calories – nearly half the recommended daily amount for a woman, while a standard hamburger contains 266

heard this on the news I no mcdonalds do that but it never stopped me I use the read the content as I was eating it lol

I think the interesting ones will be the likes of pret. We all know burgers and pizza are bad for us, but its scary when you look at things like sandwiches!

I took my son to pizza hut a few months ago, and researched the menu online before we went. There was nothing at all suitable for me on there, even the 'healthy' options were ridiculously high in fat and sugar. I ended up just having the salad bar, and had to be careful with that!

Back