• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can i ask a favour from fb users here?

rachaelh

there is a charity drive link for drivebenfield and i'm asking everyone i can think of to vote for a charity called sweet dreams our angels on it, the charity provides memory boxes for free to hospitals for parents affected by neonatal death and stillbirth, its a local charity and they need all the help they can get.. sorry if i shouldnt post here but its a charity close to my heart and i'm going to try and get as much support as i can!

the blurb for the charity is as follows "Set up by parents in the North East who have been affected by neonatal deaths, this charity hopes to raise money to supply hospitals with memory boxes for the parents of babies born sleeping and neonatal death. In the future it would like to build beautiful parks for parents who would like to contemplate and remember their angel babies. The charity is based in South Shields."

thanks in advance

rachael

xxpigsgalorexx

Hi, I already voted for SDOA :D x

TwinkleTwinkle

A Very Happy Bunny
Sorry to sound a bit thick, Rachael but what do you want us to do. Can't find this on FB but am more than happy to vote for it if you can give me an Idiots Guide, lol . So sorry you have personal experience with this charity, hugs to you xxx

xxpigsgalorexx

xxpigsgalorexx

Thanks Denise :D x x

rachaelh

thanks anna and denise, luckily enough for me i haven't had to go through this personally but they helped out a dear friend of mine so anything i can do for them is the way forward, they are now in first place so just got to keep the momentum up till halloween now!

xxpigsgalorexx

I would like to thank everyone who has voted for Sweet Dreams our Angels and ask that your friends vote too. If you haven't voted yet, then please do SDOA could recieve £7000, £2000 or £1000 depending on where they finish, it must be in the top 3! It is so easy to do, just click the link click vote, in the pop up box click allow, close the pop up box, click charity drive under the profile pic then you will be able to vote for us and one last thing we ask of you is to click share under this link and ask your friends to do the same. Thank You. x x x

http://www.facebook.com/#!/drivebenfield

Only one vote per person... thanks to those who vote it means a lot, Sweet Dreams our Angels provide an invaluable service and support network, they have helped my friends, their baby Max was born sleeping in December 2009 x x