• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can I change my username please?

Hello.
I don't know what's happening! I've sent a few messages to the contact button about not being able to post due to not having the validation email after I attempted to update my email address. I've changed it back to my old email address for now but I can't post.
Not sure if I'm just being impatient! :confused:
P.S I'd still like to change my username too please :)

Sorry I missed this...I see no reason as to why you can't post on th main forum.

Hi, thanks for getting back to me.

I've just tried to post a reply on a thread but it comes up on a big red message saying, I can't post on this fabulous site until I get the validation email.

I'd tried to change my email address but nothing came through so I've changed it back to my old email address (the one I registered with) but nothing has come through (not in junk folder) in order to validate. I don't understand :confused:

Not sure how I can post in here but not in the main bit? Still getting a red message saying my account needs to be validated? :confused::cry:

I'm sure I read in the rules that you can't have 2 accounts but if this one doesn't work, can I set up another one and start all over again? :confused:

Tou have my permission to set up a sevond account and I will delete this one when you have.

Thank you. All sorted :)

Thank you mini. Haha me too :)

Back