• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

can u still have a pint????

john m

hi all ,thinking of a holliday abroard 4 the first time in years,my question is 4 the guys realy,do any of u still go out 4 a pint and how do u cope??,the wife wants 2 go allinclusive but am not sure as it includes local beers and soft drinks only not spirits and i dont no if i am alouded gassy beer or if i could tolerate it.b4 my opp 8 weeks ago i was drinking morgans spice with coke,and have tryed 1 small 1 since opp with no side effects.i no i wont be eating much but she thinks haveing food and drink/water when we want it will be easier than set meal times.any one been abroad soon after there opp and how did u manage?

phatmomma

Me personally i never was a beer drinker although i have done a few all inclusive hols before.

I have to say unless you have children i'd heartily recommend going self catering, especially now you're post op. You can get the kind of food that your pouch wants and needs when you need it. You won't feel obligated to indulge in all those wines and spirits because 'you've paid for them''...

Not sure if you dump or not but i know if i was in a all inclusive i'd certainly take advantage of the pudding's/ice creams etc...

Where you thinking of going anyway? x

madstaffyblonde1

http://tickers.wlsurgery.
I went on a all inclusive holiday around 8 weeks post op and would never do another purely because the food choices arnt very good unless u like ur food dripping in fat so I attually lived on fruit and soup for 2 weeks although I did have vodka n coke. Going all inclusive is to expensive, the food is boring and repetitive if anything I would go self catering or bed n breakfast. With the drinks just be carful I can have vodka with little or no effect but 2 glasses of wine and I'm as drunk as a skunk lol

john m

lol wine it is 4 me then lol,spain julie but not sure were yet,was just the cost of half board to full incl made it look better but i never thought of the sweat stuff coz am fine atm at home,i get the wife choccy when i shop and never touched it my self since opp but holls might be harder.dont think she wants 2 self cater but thxs 4 the pointers