• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't believe I'm saying this but....

Mrs Quiggle

I'm drinking a cup of Bovril and it's the best thing I've tasted since last Thursday ha ha. Hoping Bovril is = to an oxo cube. :D

I am so hungry if the dog doesn't get up in a minute I'm going to eat him. The kids are eating curry and shopping in Morrisons this afternoon was sheer hell.

But.... come next Monday I'm going to be on the losers bench. :talk017::talk017:

Keep at it and i will warm the bench seat for you Bovril is so so comforting will be good post op as well

Well I hope for his sake the dog has gone into hiding :eek: Dare not think how many calories he would be, lol. You are doing really well, sweetie ... just remember why you are doing it ... post op, hunger is a thing of the past (well mostly, lol) xxx :):)

Keep going hun and step away from the DOG !!!:8855::8855:
This time next week you will be startng your new life xxxxxx

Only a few more days to go it will be sooooo worth it. Entertain yourself and go online and look for next years party outfit in a much much smaller size x

I'm drinking a cup of Bovril and it's the best thing I've tasted since last Thursday ha ha. Hoping Bovril is = to an oxo cube. :D

I am so hungry if the dog doesn't get up in a minute I'm going to eat him. The kids are eating curry and shopping in Morrisons this afternoon was sheer hell.

But.... come next Monday I'm going to be on the losers bench. :talk017::talk017:

hahahaha lmfao :rotflmao:

That's how I was & expected to fall apart right up to the point of being put to sleep, but it didn't happen ... guess we are just cool, honey :cool::cool: xx

Good luck for next week x

Steer clear of the dog, you might need him to keep your feet warm post op!

Back