• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cant see my name when i post

georgina

hi can any1 help me please, when i post a reply to someones thread i cant see it, i have to log out then back in all the time and if im on minis i dont know if anyone is replying to me until i log out any ideas on this as it never used to do it, its the same on the laptop or main computer, thanx

are you using the quick reply?

Did you make any changes to your computer recently?

Pierce

i havent changed anything on the computer or laptop i went on the minimins tutorial so i dont know whats wrong with it when i put my pic on here i think it started then its driving me nuts

its internet explorer, i have sky broadband, but it used to work b4 so i dont understand whats gone wrong with it, how do i unsubscribe to minimins and then subscribe again maybe that will work?, if i do that will i lose my rep power its only 3 but what the hell lol thanx for taking the time to help me with this but my last option is to throw the laptop out the window lol,

hi mini i got ur msg, but nothing works so il have to stick with logging out then back in lol, thanx anyway x

Back