• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

cant get a ticker

john m

hi can any 1 help me? every time i try 2 add a weight lose ticket 2 my page it fails 2 add i have tried 2 add a wls ticket but i cant sighn in keeps saying wrong password and user name,i assume its same 1 as 4 here so i reset it but still no good.so tried ticker factory but i do every thing ok till the end were i get a message saying, important!! to update your ticker click on it or book mark this webb address and at the bottom of page it said back or configure another ticker.i have clicked on the ticker and then entered my bmi but it does not tell me what 2 do now,i have tried get codes and log out ect but still no ticker:cry::cry::sigh:

same here i can.t get one have tryed every thing.xx

The WLSurgery.com Tickers require your own personal pin and it is not the same as here and you must remember the pin for the next time as I agree it is a bit confusing. Pierce needs to do a tutorial on them.

In the meantime if you have a look at Graphical Tickers and Trackers: Weight Loss, Trying To Conceive, Pregnancy...

Here is a tutorial that will show you step by step how to do a weight ticker.

http://www.wlsurgery.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help let me know and I can walk you through it:)

hi mini ur a star, i think am getting there lol but 1 thing? do i have 2 join minimins .com 2 do this

i give up,done it all, followed the link got signature saved and previewed but not appearing on here

then click next

then click your slider type

then click next

enter your details, including a 4 digit pin

then click next

you should then see your ticker

then highlight all the text in the box that says bbcode

then go into your settings on here and go to your signature

then right mouse click and press paste

and all being well you should have your ticker!

Let me know if it works.

Can i not just send you my laptop and you do it for me? please pretty please..

omg i got it thanks p/guy and mini what i was doing wrong was not cutting and pasting in this,i joined minimins and its on thers np thanks agin yeeeee haaaaaa,dolly its not that hard let me no if i can help u get it 2

Last edited:
John ive done it yippeeeeee.

No i haven't ive not got the numbers.

Back