• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cant wait for NSVs

I'm in the middle of clothes are getting too big but what do I buy?????. I was getting may bag ready and I have 2 pairs of pj's, they are in my original size 30-32 and the trousers are so big my 5yr can fit in them with me already.
It's taken me 10yrs to get from that weight to where I am now.

Where did everyone get their "in between clothes" or was it just a case of buying all the time?

Now I'm an in between from size 30 to size 20 I get cheapies from Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda etc coz know some of these have even started getting big on me. Next had 2 lovely T shirts for £7 for 2 in range of colours so got some of these as great value & wash up nice. I bought t shirts but not baggy ones, 2 lovely Dorothy Perkins dresses £10 each in their sale (go any where type), cropped leggings (black & white), black jean, black trousers, a couple of cover up cardis from Asda £10. A couple of fitted tops to go with bottoms. I mix & match these & honestly didn't break the bank. I felt I needed fitted stuff no more baggy cover ups & an injection of colour. No point in spending lots until I loose more weight & nearer goal.
I sold loads of my larger clothes on eBay & used money to buy the new smaller sizes so hardly cost me anything this summer.

I'm glad someone asked the question lol!

I've gone from a 32+ and am currently a 22/24. Still a way to go but I'm loving Asda and Tesco for cheap clothes as I'm hoping I won't be in them for long lol. I also sold a lot of my bigger clothes on eBay and used the money to buy smaller stuff.

i had to have all my rings re sized form N&P to K :) probably would've been easier to buy new ones but wedding and egagement and eternity are sentimental :) also a silver garnet and opal which was my hubby's grandma's xx

angiemason said:
i had to have all my rings re sized form N&P to K :) probably would've been easier to buy new ones but wedding and egagement and eternity are sentimental :) also a silver garnet and opal which was my hubby's grandma's xx

I'm the opposite, not been able to wear wedding/ engagement ring for about eight years, can't wait to wear them again and to get a pair of Wellys my calves fit into.

I am hoping that my first NSV is gona come on the 17th September when I go on holiday, and can sit in a plane seat without the arms cutting into my tummy/sides that is hanging over the sides. Would be nice not to have to wear an extender belt too.....
X

Really relate to this coz travelled for 25 years around the world with my job & had to have extension belt. Really soul destroying when travelling with colleagues. Now not needed. Good luck for 17 sept & enjoy.

Oh another joyous nobhead today to remind me why I need to have this surgery! Went to a bank holiday market and the oh so funny meat man shouts as I walk past
'That's enough to put you off your breakfast'
If I wasn't having the surgery so soon I would have walked off sobbing! Instead I just pretended not to hear! What a nobber!

I know- people can be so cruel. I had one like that a few weeks ago by 'accident'.

I was at my granny's funeral and a lady I don't know comes up to me, pays my belly and says "happy bump, congratulations!" I was like errr thank you! I didn't want her to feel bad for calling me pregnant so I just humoured her- until she caught me drinking alcohol and the wake and kept giving me sour looks!! x

That makes me so angry, :mad: why do people think that because they see a big person, they have the right to comment, it's almost like being fat means that you are public property, to be abused unforgivingly by all and sundry....well done you for holding your head high and not rising to his stupid ignorant comments good luck with your surgery, see you on the losers bench soon.
Xxxx

clar01 said:
Oh another joyous nobhead today to remind me why I need to have this surgery! Went to a bank holiday market and the oh so funny meat man shouts as I walk past
If I wasn't having the surgery so soon I would have walked off sobbing! Instead I just pretended not to hear! What a nobber!

What an absolute twat..........you can lose the weight but he will always be a twat. Well done for holding your head high xxxxxxx

clar01 said:

That makes me so bloody angry!!!! How dare he, we are human beings, how would he like it if some one said that to his mother/sister/wife. Wan@&r. You should have said "I may be fat, but you will always be ugly". Hope you are ok x

If he had shouted abuse at a disabled person, or at someone not white British, then he would have been arrested. Some people have no morals...

Back