• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Caught Short - handbag snacks.

Vonone

I am 10 days post op, going stir crazy from too much day time tv. Friend popped in far cuppa & to cut a long story short we nipped to the garden centre. We hadn't planned to be that long but you know how it is, i knew ineeded food, we ventured to the nearest supermarket where after considering all the smoothies, opted for fat free actimel drink. Only thing I could think off that I could have without a spoon.

So got me wondering what you all carried round with you in handbags, man bags & cars so that your not without a quick fix? Xxxx

Perhaps a mini light babybel or a protein bar. x

Fruit shots mixed with fage :)

Babybel or almonds!

Babybel or Laughing Cow Light x

Frubes are great, you know the fromage frais in a tube. Dead easy to put in your handbag and eat, even when driving. When you're further out and onto proper solids, cheese strings, graze box snacks, baby bell lights, satsumas. xxx

Frubes are great, you know the fromage frais in a tube. Dead easy to put in your handbag and eat, even when driving. When you're further out and onto proper solids, cheese strings, graze box snacks, baby bell lights, satsumas. xxx

I freeze Frubes to go in my daughter's packed lunch so that by the time she goes to eat it, it's defrosted but still nice and chilled x

Babybel lite and satsumas

Thanks for suggestions. Just need to make sure I plan, have decided to keep a small pot of skimmed milk powder in hand bag to add to any coffee I have whilst out. Like the idea of baby bells, easy to eat in public and I also get graze boxes. Unfortunately, my mini processor just broken, blitzing nuts and seeds to go on my yoghurt.

Back