• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Charity Bike Ride. Completed and £453 raised (Pics added)

Mixman

I'm not begging and pleading, I'm just making you aware of the next stage of my journey.

I'm admin on a car forum and I've decided to do a charity bike ride from the Humber Bridge to York Minster Cathedral. It's 38 miles.

I'm planning on doing it, and have had a few friends interested too, on Saturday 15th May.

I'm doing it for Andreas Gift. It's the car forums regular charity as one of our members sons has had a lot of help from them in the past and it's a charity close to our hearts.

Andrea's Gift | Brain Tumour Research & Support

This is the link to my donations page.

Mickie Ness is fundraising for Andrea's Gift - JustGiving

Thank You

phatmomma

Good for you Mixie.... Good luck with it x

Sambucca

good luck Mixxie,

You could add the link to your signature if you like, as if people are not in a position to sponsor you now they might be prompted at a later date.

I dropped by your justgiving page hun. All the best of luck xx

12dobidog

You go for it
My Brother has done London to Brighton for the last 2 years for the Heart foundation and I am hoping to have a go in 2 years time (I Hope)

Mixman

You go for it
My Brother has done London to Brighton for the last 2 years for the Heart foundation and I am hoping to have a go in 2 years time (I Hope)

Hold on to that hope mate. Something to aim for. I was heavier than you and look at me now. It is possible.

It's not easy at times. You need to get that motivation. I've found it by having these dreams.

My ultimate goal is the UK coast to coast next year! Then I will be making a big song and dance about it.

You can do it mate.

phatmomma

Sorry i couldn't give more Mickie, been an anus orrible of a month... Good luck with all your hopes and dreams...

Bryan, you will go to the ball (or the cycle race if you prefer) keep it up xx

moonflower

Wishing you the best of luck

xx

Mixman

Sorry i couldn't give more Mickie, been an anus orrible of a month... Good luck with all your hopes and dreams...

Bryan, you will go to the ball (or the cycle race if you prefer) keep it up xx

Julie

Your support and words are more than enough for me. Thank you for your donation though. I'm blown away by it all to be honest. xx

12dobidog

Mixxy
I am hoping to start training after I get back from holiday in August. My old bike is knackered so I will get something later to train on. I am going to start swimming as soon as I get the ok from my WLS Team, hopefully on Wed next week
Good luck to you