• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas 2012 All Comers Challenge

shelleymarie

As of this morning I'm one pound off my second Christmas goal of 17st. I'm not setting another one either. I will be happy to be in 16's though :)

Yvessa

I don't think it helped me at all to be honest. Its nice to reach it, but I've never been a 'want to lose this much by christmas' type of person. Probably because even a stone's loss still meant I was huge.

ceejay

Morning all. I've also passed my Christmas target of 13st 9lb! I remember setting it and thinking, I'll never ever weigh that, but as of this morning, I'm 13st 6lbs!! Can't believe this is me....

Anyway, I'm gonna try to be 13st by Christmas, but that's any time over the holiday period. If I don't quite make it, I'll not be too bothered as I've already achieved way more than I ever thought I would/could.

Well done to everyone!

Muttley1900

Morning all. I've also passed my Christmas target of 13st 9lb! I remember setting it and thinking, I'll never ever weigh that, but as of this morning, I'm 13st 6lbs!! Can't believe this is me....

Anyway, I'm gonna try to be 13st by Christmas, but that's any time over the holiday period. If I don't quite make it, I'll not be too bothered as I've already achieved way more than I ever thought I would/could.

Well done to everyone!

Well done on meeting your Christmas target.

Why not, instead of updating this target for such a short time, start a new challenge thread for others to join in - shrove Tuesday, Valentines day, Easter target? Then as the rest of us either meet this Christamas target or after Christmas Day, can join in with the new challenge?

chrisa

I have managed to lose the 1 lb Iput on last week so back to 14st 6lb, so pleased I am here would be lovely to dip under the 14 but when that will be I do not know. Just have to dig deep n carry on, Have busy weekend ahead it is my birthday Sunday and we are out Fri nite and Saturday night, so can't promise that I wont be abit tiddly very rare for me but hope fully will be dancing the nght away. Fri we all dressing up as Santas, Sat night we will be in our finery, civvy clothes, we love fancy dress though xx

chrissy100

Only lost 1lb this week, but I am under my 2nd target set for Xmas, so I am happy. :) :) :) xx

Muttley1900

1st Christmas goal week (23/09) check in - now 12st 12lbs (-4bs)
2nd Christmas goal week (30/09) Check in - now 12st 10lbs (-2lbs)
3rd Christmas goal Week (7/10) Check in - now 12st 9lbs (-1lbs)
4th Christmas goal Week (14/10) Check in - now 12st 7lbs (-2lbs)
5th Christmas goal week (21/10) Check in - now 12st 5lbs (-2lbs)
6th Christmas goal week (28/10) Check in - now 12st 3lbs (-2lbs)
7th Christmas goal week (4/11) Check in - now 12st 1lbs (-2lbs)
8th Christmas goal week (11/11) Check in - now 12st 1lbs (0lbs)
9th Christmas goal week (18/11) Check in - now 11st 13lbs (-2lbs)
10th Christmas goal week (25/11) Check in - now 11st 11lbs (-2lbs)
11th Christmas goal week (02/12) Check in - now 11st 10lbs (-1lbs)
12th Christmas goal week (09/12) Check in - now 11st 9lbs (-1lbs)

Another teasing 1lb! Don't get me wrong - nice and steady and shows that the body is slowing down on the weight loss so maybe getting to my "natural point" - so now 3lbs to go and 2 more weigh ins...

shelleymarie

Now under my second Christmas goal by 6lb. I said I wouldn't set a third Christmas goal but I decided my third goal would be not to put on weight at Christmas for the first time in my life :) My mum has decided to support this and seeing as we are going to my sisters for Christmas day, no extra food will be brought into the house so that should make it easier! Well done everyone. Think you've all done fantastic :)

shelleymarie

Fantastic everyone, I think we have all done brilliant. I bet most of us never thought we would be hitting our Christmas weight goals ever, first time I've ever done it in my life time :)

chrisa

Well I wanted to be in the 14's and I am 14st 6lb so think I can safely say I have hit my goal, would have been amazing to get in the 13's but hey dunno if that will eva happen for me. But we all have to dream, if we don't how will our dreams eva come true x

shelleymarie

Well I wanted to be in the 14's and I am 14st 6lb so think I can safely say I have hit my goal, would have been amazing to get in the 13's but hey dunno if that will eva happen for me. But we all have to dream, if we don't how will our dreams eva come true x

I believe you will Chrisa, remember slow and steady wins the race :) xx

Muttley1900

1st Christmas goal week (23/09) check in - now 12st 12lbs (-4bs)
2nd Christmas goal week (30/09) Check in - now 12st 10lbs (-2lbs)
3rd Christmas goal Week (7/10) Check in - now 12st 9lbs (-1lbs)
4th Christmas goal Week (14/10) Check in - now 12st 7lbs (-2lbs)
5th Christmas goal week (21/10) Check in - now 12st 5lbs (-2lbs)
6th Christmas goal week (28/10) Check in - now 12st 3lbs (-2lbs)
7th Christmas goal week (4/11) Check in - now 12st 1lbs (-2lbs)
8th Christmas goal week (11/11) Check in - now 12st 1lbs (0lbs)
9th Christmas goal week (18/11) Check in - now 11st 13lbs (-2lbs)
10th Christmas goal week (25/11) Check in - now 11st 11lbs (-2lbs)
11th Christmas goal week (02/12) Check in - now 11st 10lbs (-1lbs)
12th Christmas goal week (09/12) Check in - now 11st 9lbs (-1lbs)
13th Christmas goal week (16/12) Check in - now 11st 8lbs (-1lbs)

Another 1lb which, considering I was in hospital yesterday being filled with fluids as they repaired an incarcerated inguinal hernia, I am very happy with.

Unfortunately my full exercise routine is now suspended for circa 6 weeks, but in a week or two I should be able to walk with ease, then move back onto the exercise bike, then a little jogging and then see where we go from there.

But for now, up my protean intake, rest a little and admire the open surgery scar and try not to scratch as my hair grows back (although things look a little grander down there so I may carry on trimming up!).

So, one week before the final Christams challenge weigh in and it looks as if I may have fallen at the last hurdle... But, it's been a fun run up to now, so thank you for setting the challenge.

sararob23

Woo! Forgot what my christmas target was and couldn't find myself on laeyer latest list, but looking back to my originally post I had set a target of 19st.
I was 18st 4lbs at this weeks weigh in.....yay!

chrisa

Well I lost a pound this week whuch makes me 14 stone 5lb. x Wanted to be in 14's so mission accomplished eventually might make 13's hopefully xx