• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas 2012 All Comers Challenge

chrisa

Slow but sure, the best time for me losing has passed so guna just be very slow now. Make the most of your best time for losing which is the 1st 6 months go for it x

Maphillips

Sure will do down from 24.6 down to 19.4 since 5 October so dropping well if can lose same next 3 months will be down to my total goal of 15 stone may pass it but you are doing well

Muttley1900

1st Christmas goal week (23/09) check in - now 12st 12lbs (-4bs)
2nd Christmas goal week (30/09) Check in - now 12st 10lbs (-2lbs)
3rd Christmas goal Week (7/10) Check in - now 12st 9lbs (-1lbs)
4th Christmas goal Week (14/10) Check in - now 12st 7lbs (-2lbs)
5th Christmas goal week (21/10) Check in - now 12st 5lbs (-2lbs)
6th Christmas goal week (28/10) Check in - now 12st 3lbs (-2lbs)
7th Christmas goal week (4/11) Check in - now 12st 1lbs (-2lbs)
8th Christmas goal week (11/11) Check in - now 12st 1lbs (0lbs)
9th Christmas goal week (18/11) Check in - now 11st 13lbs (-2lbs)
10th Christmas goal week (25/11) Check in - now 11st 11lbs (-2lbs)
11th Christmas goal week (02/12) Check in - now 11st 10lbs (-1lbs)
12th Christmas goal week (09/12) Check in - now 11st 9lbs (-1lbs)
13th Christmas goal week (16/12) Check in - now 11st 8lbs (-1lbs)
14th and final Christmas goal week (23/12) Check in - now 11st 5lbs (-3lbs)

An amazing 3lbs down. Who'd have thought it? Well I didn't. I'd all but thrown the towel in and put it down to being nobbled at the last fence by the surgeon with the hernia repair and iv fluids. But the past week of high protean intake, low carbs and surprisingly no exercise has, erm, paid off.

So, just met my Christmas challenge weight, which also happens to be my overall target, so I'd better go put on my "maintaining" pants and get on with it.

Best of luck to those who have not yet declared their results and well done to all of you who have, as even if you didn't meet your target I'm sure you moved along quite some way towards it.

JO28172

1st Christmas goal week (23/09) check in - now 12st 12lbs (-4bs)
2nd Christmas goal week (30/09) Check in - now 12st 10lbs (-2lbs)
3rd Christmas goal Week (7/10) Check in - now 12st 9lbs (-1lbs)
4th Christmas goal Week (14/10) Check in - now 12st 7lbs (-2lbs)
5th Christmas goal week (21/10) Check in - now 12st 5lbs (-2lbs)
6th Christmas goal week (28/10) Check in - now 12st 3lbs (-2lbs)
7th Christmas goal week (4/11) Check in - now 12st 1lbs (-2lbs)
8th Christmas goal week (11/11) Check in - now 12st 1lbs (0lbs)
9th Christmas goal week (18/11) Check in - now 11st 13lbs (-2lbs)
10th Christmas goal week (25/11) Check in - now 11st 11lbs (-2lbs)
11th Christmas goal week (02/12) Check in - now 11st 10lbs (-1lbs)
12th Christmas goal week (09/12) Check in - now 11st 9lbs (-1lbs)
13th Christmas goal week (16/12) Check in - now 11st 8lbs (-1lbs)
14th and final Christmas goal week (23/12) Check in - now 11st 5lbs (-3lbs)

An amazing 3lbs down. Who'd have thought it? Well I didn't. I'd all but thrown the towel in and put it down to being nobbled at the last fence by the surgeon with the hernia repair and iv fluids. But the past week of high protean intake, low carbs and surprisingly no exercise has, erm, paid off.

So, just met my Christmas challenge weight, which also happens to be my overall target, so I'd better go put on my "maintaining" pants and get on with it.

Best of luck to those who have not yet declared their results and well done to all of you who have, as even if you didn't meet your target I'm sure you moved along quite some way towards it.

Woo hoo! Well done you what a great way to end the year :)

Jcoco

Well its Christmas Eve and I'm 15 st 6lbs. That's 6lbs heavier than my goal but when I look at where I started in this challenge at 18st 1lb- I cant believe I've lost nearly 3 stone and actually lost 7 stone since my op. So I'm well chuffed. For those like me who haven't met your goal yet- don't give up. Keep aiming for your goal cos any weight loss is great. Strangely enough I haven't shifted down the scales for a month now but people who seen me within this month keep saying I lost more weight. PS Going into Mango and fitting into the XL and L dresses and tops has been the best Xmas present ever. Merry Christmas everyone xxx :talk017:

amanda577

On the 5th of September I put myself on the list weighingin at 17stones 1lb with a christmas goal weight of 13stones 10lb. Well I didn't make it!!! I am still 14stones 2lb so was 6lbs off christmas target!! ANOTHER FAILURE!!!
Oh well! will just have to try harder in the new year.. Congratulations though to all those on the christmas list that reached their target or exceeded it xxx

snack

Aww don't be so hard on yourself you've done very very well ,enjoy Xmas and back on track for jan :) x

JO28172

Great losses all and no one has failed! You'd only have failed had you have gained overall which you haven't so big pat on the back :)

chrisa

Amanda that was an amazing amount to lose you wer only 6lbs off you managed a whopping 3 tone plus fantastic. It would certainly be bettre than you were last Christmas I know I was xx n you have done loit better than me. xx Have good Christmas all Santa is on his way wohoo, guna find out who's naughty n nice xx haha xx

Miss Tickle

Wow ! Hasn't everyone done well? Congratulations folks.
I didn't get close to my stated goal of 11st 4lbs but tbh it was really not a realistic goal at all. I am just under 12 stone now and think I'm done- I've been really poorly with a gall bladder infection and I really do look gaunt in the face and bony all over.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a healthy and slender new year
xxx

shelleymarie

Well done everyone. I think we all did amazing. No one failed, everyone lost and just think where you will be this time next year :) xx

vickylou

Well done everyone, we have all done amazing xxxxx

Just done my weigh in and my first goal was 13stone mark then revised to 12stone mark, well final weight is wait for it!!!!!!!!,!

11stone 8lbs :) :) :) :) :) so thrilled

Merry Xmas every 1 xxxxxxx

lamornamiss

wants to be a loser
I got to my 10 stone target with the help of a chest and ear infection
Now I just got to keep it off with all the Christmas goodies around

Merry Christmas everyone

Jcoco

OMG I really binged yesterday- well not as in stuffing my face but as I didn't watch my calories intake. Prior to Xmas day I've upped my exercise and protein with the thought that on Xmas day I'm just gonna have a treat day. So my shock when I weighed myself this morning to find Im 15st 3lbs, only 3lbs above my xmas target. Interestingly enough the Dailymail had an article that Xmas dinner is one of the healthiest meals we will eat all year. I did have small portions but still I'm amazed. Back to exercise and calorie counting today- Loving my new body (in clothes anyway ;) )

Yvessa

In the end I beat my christmas target hands down by 9lbs :) I've never beaten any sort of target before.