• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Christmas Challenge 2011

Tray3004

Well dun all ur doin great ;)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

miserable

I am the same miss tickle, 3 pounds to go. Come on!!!

Haylz6

4lbs to go for me, we can it ladies.... The first time in my life I'm been close to my Xmas target..... N lightest since iv been with my bf and we celebrate 5 hearsay new year xxx

Ric

Wants to run a marathon
9 pounds to go... We shall see lol

Fingers crossed

Raynebubble

Miss Tickle- 28 lbs- 16st 12lbs
Haylz6- 40lbs - 27st
Jema - 20lbs - 16st
amanda1 20st 2lbs to lose 28lbs to 18st 2lb ;0)
J028172 - 22lb off down to 14 st 7 1b
831phil (Ruth) - 25lb off (aiming big) so 16st by Xmas!!
mellyb28 - 18lb - 12st 12lbs
liggielass -14lbs =12stone 7lbs
Stefanie- 14lbs making 11 and a half stone xxx
MrsSmith 14stone would like to be 14 - 13
Raynebubble 20st 10lb would like to be 19st 13lb

greyputy

I wish I could join in but stayed the same for two weeks. (only 3 weeks post op) boohoo.

Got my fingers crossed for you guys though. It's a fantastic feeling when you get your targets. Good luck :) xx

greyputy

greyputy said:
I wish I could join in but stayed the same for two weeks. (only 3 weeks post op) boohoo.

Got my fingers crossed for you guys though. It's a fantastic feeling when you get your targets. Good luck :) xx

Fancy quoting my own post lol

Anyway just had a thought. I have been stuck at 19 stone for the last two weeks so if by Xmas I broke clear into the 18's I would be a very happy lady (I use the term lady very loosely) ;-)

helekisapa

T the rate I have been losing weight which seems to be 1lb a day since Fri 9th Dec I worked out that by the 9th Jan d day then I should have lost a total of 32lb.
I weighed my self at my sister in law's on the 8th Dec and I was 21stone 10lbs, I weighed my self again this morning 5 days ince start of diet and have lost 5 lbs

greyputy

I spoke too soon. Weighed myself today and lost 1lb. Whoop!! This means I have hit my little Xmas target :)

Mio

I'm 5lb off my weight target BUT I'm now officially a size 18! Went shopping in Oxford Street on Saturday and went into shops I've not set foot in since I was a teenager :-D In fact, I'm the same size as I was when I was 18 XD

miserable

Yeah go Mio!!! Well done xxx

Miss Tickle

9 pounds to go... We shall see lol

Fingers crossed

M:Dy gosh-it's dropping off you Ric
. You must be delighted ! What's your secret?

/

Neeta

I think I've done it. :talk017: 179 pounds this morning. One pound under my target. I'm keeping at it though!!

Got weighed this morning and have lost another three pounds. Now 176 pounds - 41 pounds lost.

good luck to everyone else who is following the Christmas Challenge. :)

Miss Tickle

Well done Neeta xx

SARAH S

Here comes the new me
I went for my 3 month appointment with the dietician yeasterday....weighed in at 15st 2lbs another 4lb gone

YIPPEEEEEE!!

Only 3lbs to go to be in the 14's and at my target for Christmas...if I'm honest I really didn't think I'd get close when I picked a target ...so I'm over the moon already:):)